APCO International’s Annual Conference & Expo is the premier event for public safety communications officials, from frontline telecommunicators to comm center managers to public safety communications equipment and services vendors. The conference offers four days of educational sessions, committee meetings and special events, paired with two full days of exhibits.
The 5,000+ attendees represent a wide range of organizations, including emergency communications centers, law enforcement, fire service, emergency medical services, and government agencies, along with service providers and commercial vendors.
- Education: Attendees can earn up to 16 CEUs from nine professional development tracks with more than 100 individual sessions focused on frontline telecommunicators, leadership development, comm center management, cutting edge issues, technology and more. Pre-conference APCO Institute courses offer more in-depth training.
- Networking: Four special events (extra fees may apply) with engaging speakers provide an opportunity to learn, laugh and participate in industry-building activities with other public safety communications attendees and exhibitors.
- Exhibits: More than 275 vendors, representing a wide range of public safety communications products and services, launch new products, provide equipment to test drive, and meet with attendees to discuss purchases or problems.
- Involvement: Attendees can attend ECC tours, career advancement sessions, and healthy living seminars, as well as donate blood to a local blood bank. All attendees are invited to the general business sessions, and qualified APCO members can vote and attend committee meetings.
- Fun: Attendees can meet and mingle at the APCO Block Party or tour the city with special discounts to Orlando attractions.
How Do I Register?
Registration opens in April 2020 with Flash Day. APCO members who register on Flash Day get a $100 discount on their registration fees.