Digital Opportunities for APCO 2020 Exhibitors
Exhibitor Email to APCO Full Prospect List | $5,000 each
Email is a great way to let people know what they missed due to APCO 2020 being cancelled. Connect with APCO members and the emergency communications community by sending out informational and educational emails to APCO’s full prospect list – more than 40,000 contacts. Ideal for promoting a white paper, upcoming webinar, new product release or case study.
Webinars | $5,000 each
APCO 2020 exhibitors can sponsor webinars. These one-hour webinars provide online learning in a convenient format. Educate attendees on your solutions and demonstrate why you are an industry leader. Sponsor is responsible for creating a description of webinar and learning objectives.
Sponsor benefits include:
- Sponsor’s logo on the APCO webinars landing page.
- Sponsor’s logo will appear on the webinar’s registration page.
- Sponsor’s name will appear on APCO’s webinar archive page.
- Sponsor will receive code to offer complimentary registrations for existing clients who would like to attend the webinar.
- APCO will send one email on sponsor’s behalf to webinar attendees.
Email and Webinar Package | $7,500
Host a webinar and an email sent on your behalf to APCO’s full prospect list – more than 40,000 contacts. Great way to promote your webinar in advance.
New Products Zone | $1,000 per product
Let people know about the new* product you were announcing at APCO 2020. Draw them to your website for more product information. Deadline for participation is September 10, 2020.
New Products Zone Entries Will Receive:
- Email to full prospect list announcing all New Products Zone submissions.
- Listing of New Products in PSC magazine, November/December 2020 issue.
- New Products listed on APCO 2020 website.
*New is defined as having been released or substantially revised between Sept 2019 and Aug 2020.
New Product Zone Requirements:
- Product name
- Product description (max 50 words)
- Image of product
- Product URL
- Company logo (eps and jpg formats)
Exhibitor Press Releases | $500
Do you have a company press release that was planned during APCO 2020? Display your press release to our APCO 2020 website. APCO’s full prospect reach (40,000+) will be directed to visit the APCO 2020 website through various APCO emails. Press releases are subject to APCO International approval and must be relevant to the public safety community.
Note: Detailed specifications, requirements and deadlines will be provided once item(s) are purchased.